Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was hesitant to come forward and leave this review but it needs to be heard.Michaud is causing serious financial harm to innocent people.

I got lured into Nates chatroom after seeing all the praise on twitter (little did I know most of those people were paid affiliates or new traders that made one lucky trade). I joined the chatroom at the end of 2014 hoping to learn how to day trade. After joining the room I quickly noticed a hostile tone towards anyone asking questions. Basically this was Nates was of trying to get you to buy his overpriced videos.

His commom response to questions would be "check out Tandom Trader" only another $1k. Well after watching for a while I dediceded to buy the trading videos. These ended up being absolutely worthless (don't waste your money). I tried following Nate and other "top traders" in the rooms alerts and trades but someone how I would always lose and they would come out winning.

Nate would refuse to actually show he was making any of these trades. Occasionally traders in the chatroom would make a big win and post it all over Twitter, but the facts really are these guys are not profitable long term. Nate will use one traders short win streak and turn it into a webinar, testimonial ect. Then two months later that trader loses all their money, but Nate doesn't care he got his testimonial.

The trading method these guys use is absolutely insane and I would bet anything there is not 1 person in Nates chat that is making consistent long term money. I lost tens of thousands on Nates chat, videos and trying to replicate his "trading style".

Nate and his paid Affilaites are seriously hurting people's life's.Don't fall for this elaborate scam, keep your money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chat room from Nathan Michaud. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nathan Michaud to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nathan Michaud for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nathan Michaud?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1340513

Hi there, I just wanted to say thanks for posting this and making people like myself aware of what is really going on. I was tempted to get in on this whole thing, but after further research decided against it.

Thanks, and I'm sorry about the money lost (but not wasted).

Conyers, Georgia, United States #1308428

So true.. Nate is a scammer, was caught in a penny stock scam and fined... people need to grow up and realize this guy for what he is...

My advise to new traders looking for mentors through trading chatrooms is the following: 1) If a chatroom moderator refuses to verify his/her own trading activity, there is a 99.9% chance they are trying to scam you...period 2) No need to spend money on educational DVDs...you can find the same material online for free 3) Before you subscribe to any chatroom, please do your own homework...almost all of the fraudulent chatrooms have already been exposed by other traders who have previously been scammed by them